December 10, 2008

Child Labour???

My kids were home the last couple of days - they both came down with a nasty cold and we all decided it was better to have a pj day and chill at home. As it always goes however, after a couple of hours on the couch watching tv, they both perked up and felt sooo much better. And because I was busy scrapbooking, I told them that if they would do a few extra chores around the house, they could each earn some serious $$. Now that got them going LOL.

So, I told them that the bathroom needed cleaning, the kitchen cupboards could use a good scrubbin' and the fridge - oh boy, did the fridge ever need some attention.
So, off they went and they did it all LOL. I think we have to have those kind of sick days more often :)

2 comments:

Cori said...

Wow, that's hardcore cleaning! Good for them. And I can just hear you in a couple of weeks - "Kids...are you sure you're not feeling a little sick?"

Cyndi said...

Wow! You scored big time with those "sick" kids Sabine! :)