February 17, 2008

Yay me!!!

It took me a day and a half - but I did it - I reorganized and cleaned my scraproom!! Oh, it was a lot of work - but it was so worth it.
Last night I went to Michaels to buy a bunch of baskets (50% off) and I started working on my room first thing this morning - well, maybe not 'first' thing LOL - considering that I didn't get up til 9.30! Anyhow......
I still have some minor details to figure out - but for now it is as good as it gets - and it is pretty good! I am one happy scrapper!
The only difficult part for me to organize are my sheets of stickers/rubons/alphabets! Drives me nutso. I know that a clip it up would be great, but I am not willing to spend that kind of money. So, I did some research and found this blog! This lady came up with her own 'sticker gripper' and I am sooo gonna do this!! So easy and inexpensive - I love it.

Anyhow, here are some pics of my new and clean room - should have taken some before shots as well - but forgot.





And my best purchase - the MM Desktop Organizer - yipieh!!! I wanted this one for so long already and with a 40% coupon - a dream has come true! This is one handy storage solution.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly Sabine your scrap space looks great...and I think I am also going to try that organizer for the stickers, etc. I love that one you got for your scissors and glues, etc.

Kelli said...

Your space looks awsome! Now make sure you keep it clean!

Kelli said...

And I checked out that sticker gripper and it's a great idea. I have some 'curtain' clips that would save a lot of time, instead of making those tiny little clothes pin clips, bull dog clips would probably work too.

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bcgal00 Rae said...

You scrap room looks great! Everything look so well organized.

Kimberly said...

This is AWESOME!!! I need some of your help in my space pretty please! xoxo
Love ya,
K

Anna Zalamea said...

Sabine, I love your space!!! So organized and spacious! The MM organizer looks very pretty!

Heather M. said...

Woohoo!!!! It looks awesome, Sabine!