November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Liam



I don't know where the time went - but my little baby boy is turning 8 today. Happy Happy Birthday Liam - we love you :)
--------------------------------------------
On another note, hubby dug out some old video tapes from when the kids were little - and all I can say is Holy Moly!! It is sooo awesome - I laughed, I cried and seriously wish I could turn back time. They were so little and so cute and so darn funny!! If you have some videotapes - get them out and watch them again! Great entertainment for the whole family.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Hope his birthday was wonderful!!

I agree, the younger kids wanted to see the dvd we have of Josh playing hockey, and they were cracking up at how little their big bro was. I was just amazed at how easy it is to forget how itty bitty they used to be :)