November 12, 2008

November Project - SOLD OUT

Hello ladies,
This great flip/stand-up album will be our November's Project - and please note - the colours shown here are not the same than in real life. The lighting is just not the best lately, I tried with flash and without, not sure which ones were better. But these pics should give you a general idea of what we will be doing.
I have 7 spots available, so this will be a first come first serve. I have set up 2 classes, one in the morning and one at night - please let me know which ones you would like to sign up for.
Once I have your sign up, I will give you more instructions as to what size pictures you will need to bring. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Night class:
Friday, November 21, 2008
7:30pm -10:30pm (maybe earlier)

Morning class:
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
9.30am - 12.30pm (maybe earlier)

Location: The Papercrate in Cobble Hill (Valleyview Center)
Cost: $28














3 comments:

Michelle B said...

Love the project Sabine! Beautiful work.

Cori said...

So nice!! Wish I could sign up ;)

Anonymous said...

It's lovely...and to think I'll even be in Nanaimo on the Friday night, but there seeing family for just the one night, wouldn't be too nice of my to ditch them.