April 28, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Jessi and Jeani - I know it took me a long time - sorry gals, but here it goes:

This one in english for Jessi:

Here are the rules...
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!OK, here goes...

1.) I don't like the way my husband cuts apples - I have a certain way of cutting them and when I see him doing it different, I get mad LOL.

2.)I have a Tim Hortons large Iced Capp with chocolate milk every day.

3.) I always have a cup of lemon tea with honey before I go to bed.

4.) I love to watch "Little people Big world".

5.) If it would be up to me - it could be fall all year long.

6.) I love to be home alone.

7.) I spoil my kids rotten - just can't help it.


Und hier in Deutsch fuer Jeani:

Hier sind die Regeln:
Jeder Spieler startet mit 7 zufälligen Fakten/Eigenarten über sich selbst. Jeder Spieler, der getagged wurde muss seine sieben Fakten niederschreiben. Diese müssen wieder 7 Spieler auwählen. Vergiss nicht ihren Blog zu besuchen um ihnen mitzuteilen, dass sie getagged wurden und Deinen Blog lesen sollen.

1.) Ich mag's nicht wie mein Mann Aepfel schneidet. Ich habe eine besondere Art Aepfel zu schneiden und wenn ich sehe wie mein Mann sie schneidet - regt mich das tierisch auf.

2.) Ich kaufe mir jeden Tag einen grossen Eiscappuccino mit Kaba bei Tim Hortons (so ein Kaffee und Donut laden hier in Kanada).

3.) Jeden abend bevor ich in's Bett gehe trinke ich eine Tasse Zitronentee mit Honig.

4.) Wenn es nach mir gehen wuerde koennte es das ganze Jahr Herbst sein.

5.) Ich liebe es das Haus fuer mich alleine zu haben - ich bin gerne alleine.

6.) Ich verwoehne meine Kinder - kann's nicht aenders.

7.) Ich sollte viel oefter deutsch reden! Hoffe ich verlerne es nicht.


There ya go and now I am tagging:
Cori, Mary, Sandra F., Yolanda, Debby V., Kimberly G, Jen V.

7 comments:

Mary Pauls said...

LOL, Sabine someone else tagged me too and I just updated my blog with my facts as you posted on my last Disney post!! Thx!! An ice cap everyday?! Wow!! :)

Anonymous said...

I soooOOOoooo LOVE reading your fun quirks!!! hehhehe...and I did it too! YAY! Thanks for tagging me sweets! I didn't know you spoke French too...super COOLIO! I'm a french girl ...but have totally gone rusty because I'm not around it anymore...since I was a little girl that is. :) xoxo
Love ya!
K

Cori said...

OK, I'll do the tag, but I'm doing mine only in English ;)

Anonymous said...

Ich würde gerne mal sehen wie Du die Äpfen schneidest ;)

Natürlich kenne ich Tim Hortons. Ich war bereits 4x in Canada und wenn ich mal wieder im Lande bin komme ich Dich ganz bestimmt mal besuchen :D Erst gestern habe ich wieder meine Scrapbooks angeschaut und sehnsüchtig an die Whale watching Touren gedacht *seufz*

Rach said...

At least you can admit to not liking the way your dh cuts apples. hee!

I found ya, via Cori. Glad to catch up with you again after the closing of the other mb.

Unknown said...

grrrr. wish my german was coming to me faster!!!! but sadly...need to find somewhere to relearn!! thanks for doing the tag...very cool...and I have a timmies steeped tea every day and in the summer it's an ice capp!!! totally get you on the tim's!!!

Love getting to know you!!

ciao for now chica!!

Unknown said...

hey long time no hear friend!!! I thought I might have missed a whole bunch of stuff on your blog....but you haven't updated yet!!! I thought I was a blog slacker...LOL!!! how's it going???