April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

It's nice to know that spring is just around the corner and the kids can go outside again. My daffodils are blooming and I can;t wait for our new ornamental cherry trees to blossom.


We had a fabulous Easter. Kids got up all excited at 7.30am and the hunt began. The easter bunny has been good to us - the kids got some much needed new bikes, new helmets and some other little goodies. We went for a family walk and the kids checked out their new bikes and they sure enjoyed them.


At noon we went to the nearby park for the annual easter hunt put on by the local firefighters. We just made it home in time before it started raining.


Then we went swimming down at the bay - so convenient to have the pool 2 minutes away from home. Anyhow, there was this young couple in the hottub and it looked like they were making out big time. Then they left he hottub and I couldn't believe my eyes - the guy had a huge hard on and the nerves to jump into the pool!! Oh my god, I had enough right there and then - now that is just disgusting. If he would have been at least good looking LOL. But nope, really gross.

After a while Paula and Liam thought it was funny to go underwater and spy on those guys. I wasn;t sure if that was a good idea or not, but it seemed like nothing more was going on - so whatever. Then Paula and I went to the change room and she said to me very casually " hey mom, those two in the pool were humping!!

EXCUSE ME??????

I asked her what that means and she said well, it's when you rub your bodies together or when the man is naked and the woman is naked too. "Isn't this gross Mom???" "Yeah Paula - totally" LOL.

I was shocked to say the least and asked her where she got that information from. Well, her best friends older sister is in Grade 5 and she told her (not sure where the word 'humping' came from tho). Apparently she is having the talk at school and that's what came from it LOL. And to think that Paula is only 8 and she brought it up so casually LOL. Oh man, I guess she might be asking more question soon. I better be prepared.


I am enjoying my 4 days off and need to relax. I am not even scrappin, just vegging. Feels good. Watched the DaVinci Code last night - creepy movie but good. I was planning on scrappin tonite but decided to update my blog as I have been a bad blogger lately. But somehow nothing really interesting happens around here!

Oh, and I got the okay from hubby to get a cleaning lady for every other week. OMG I am soo friggin exited! Because I am working so much now - the house gets really neglected and we decided that it is money well spent. I also booked a window cleaner who will come and clean all my windows inside and out for about $60!! Come on, can't beat that. I will never ever gonna clean my own windows EVAH again. Gotta have it all clean and tidy for when my parents get here. Woohoo - this is soo awesome.

Anyhow, hope all your Easter was good and I hope you didnt' eat too much chocolate LOL - I have been pretty good so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Sabine what Paula said was hilarious! I am sure not looking forward to those talks :-) Glad to hear you had a great Easter! - Jen