September 17, 2007

Introducing...


our new travel trailer!!!!!!!!!! Woohooooo - I am sooo friggin excited - I could burst.

After many hours of checking out all kinds of trailers, we decided to buy this baby and I can't wait to get out and use it.
It is a 2006 Terry Dakota - and has been used only 3 or 4 times! Score I tell ya.


I am not a camper at all, so this one is gonna be fun. No tenting, no getting rained out, no living out of a cooler - we'll be camping in style now! And that;s the way I like it :)


This unit has it all: air con and heat, queen size bed, bunks for the kids, super slide out, bathroom, beautiful kitchen, microwave, fridge, freezer, stove, stereo and dvd player ----the whole nine yards!


We now have to build a new driveway to park that beauty here in our front yard, and I can't wait to load it and get it all ready. Oh the fun we'll have; spending the summers at the lake, taking the boat out, tubing, swimming, relaxing and all this while living in comfort! I think this is a very good thing for our family.


Here are some of the pics I took at the RV lot the other day:


8 comments:

Shannon said...

wow even i could camp in that!!!!

bcgal00 Rae said...

You're going to love your new trailer. It makes camping so much more fun. We've had ours for about 7 yrs now and love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW pretty sweet 'camper' ya got there! That is my kind of 'camping' too! Enjoy filling it up and prepping for next summer! Heck you can even go camping in the winter with that thing! LOL Congrats Sabine! - Jen

Anna Zalamea said...

woohoo Sabine!! that looks beautiful! and so fun to go camping with!

Unknown said...

Congrats Sabine! You guys are going to have such an awesome summer next year.

Unknown said...

Sabine!!! that is awesome!!! now send all this to my hubby and convice him that camping is so much more fun in a camper as opposed to a tent in the middle of tornado producing storms!!! LOL!!

wow...how are you gonna wait until next summer??? or do you have an end of season chilly fall camping trip planned?? LOL!!

have a fabulous MOnday!!

Cori said...

Sweet ride! Are hubby's family still in this neck of the woods? Maybe a wee visit some summer in the future!

Anonymous said...

That is not camping!! I would call that taking my home to the country! lol haha miss ya hope you come my way. Miss you, Kristal