January 6, 2008

2008 - A new Beginning

Well, I am still here and I promise to try my very best to be a better blogger in 2008. Apparently there is still people out there that come to check what I am up to - so, here I am.

Christmas was a beautiful time yet again at our house, everyone got spoiled, we spent some major quality time as a family and enjoyed being lazy.
Tomorrow is back to school/work and we all have to adjust to a routine again.
I had a not so good time at work just before christmas and it made me realize that I am spreading myself a bit too thin. I can't be full time and still make time for kids and family. Work is getting to the point that the responsibility and pressure is getting to much for me and it was stressing me out quite a bit. So, after thinking and talking to Rob, we decided that I need to talk to my bosses and tell them that I have to cut back - will see how that goes. I am not even sure if I will be keeping my job or if they then decide to rather let me go. But, either way, I have to look out and see that first things come first.
Here are a few pics of our christmas family

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Great to see you updating Sabine, love your family pic, very nice