January 11, 2008

Day 11

Well, I am slacking already with my photo a day LOL, but the last few days have been busy and I had no energy to do anything but do what had to be done and then go to bed.

Anywho............I took this picture a couple of days ago and it shows that we always have a lot of kids at our house LOL. My children are very social and we don't mind having their friends over. There is hardly ever a weekend where there is not at least one sleepover or numerous playdates.
The only problem is that the noise level is sometimes more than I can handle and I wish I had a down/upstairs for the kids. And those boys are so much louder than the girls LOL. There is endless hockey and soccer games happening in my hallway - but oh well, I know one day they will be out and about and I 'might' miss the hussle and bussle (no idea on how to spell that LOL).

On another note, I am so glad it is friday and the weekend is here. The first week back at work seemed to drag on forever and not every day was a good day - but I have calmed down and I am back in the routine. Just gotta make sure I make time for the 'important' things in life and be more involved in the kids' school life and so on. Some decisions and compromises need to be made and then I'll go from there.

Happy weekend everyone :)

5 comments:

Kelli said...

It's great to see you blogging again.

Cyndi said...

I've been checking every day. You are back even if Day 4 is the same as today......you are not totally back into the routine yet. What a great feeling it is knowing that the kids feel welcome at your home. There's always one of those in the neighbourhood!

Karen said...

Sabine love looking at all your photos

Kimberly said...

YAY! I check every day for a post from you girl! What a fun shot too! I love having a house where all the kids congregate too as well! xoxo
Loves,
K

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun bunch :) I can't wait til my girls are havin sleep overs.. :)