February 10, 2007

Proud soccer Mom



That's me - a very proud soccer mom. Liam had another soccer game again and he scored - 6 times!! Woooooohhooo GO LIAM GO!! He loves to do hat tricks and today he did two. Soooo very exciting. And it wasn't like the other team was weak, they were actually very good and they scored 4 goals. This is just way exciting.


Liam lives for soccer and he is convinced that he is 'soo good' because he's got the german blood. How cute is that LOL??!! So much fun.


Margo, Colten and I cheered for him (and for all the other kids of course), we threw our hats in the air - and Margo said we'll 'moon' for him if he gets 20 goals ROFLMAO! Liam was mortified LOL, but he knows us too well and played along nicely. what a little guy.


Oh, and there is another story, but shhhh, don't let him know I wrote that here LOL.


After the game he came and said to me that there is this boy on the other team that he used to go to Beavers with and he doesn't like him (apparently he wasn't playing fair).

Right at this moment Margo said - from behind us- hey guys, do you remember 'soandso' from Beavers? Liam turns around and says (quite loud) - yeah - and I don't like him!!! Well, turns out 'soandsos' mom was standing right there next to Margo!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! The look on Margo's face was priceless!! Liam of course was totally embarrassed, and almost crawled into me. I apologized for him - and Margo apologized LOL - but we all got a good laugh out of it. The mom was not mad and it was all okay.

I told Liam that he can't just yell these things out and that he surely learned a lesson. Maybe I should have been more serious with this - but it was just way too funny - and we laughed all the way home. Oh man, it was sooo funny.


Now both my kids are out for sleepovers - oh yay - I am gonna BBQ some chicken now - throw it on a bun and be done with it. Then it's gonna be a night of scrappin - oh double yay!!


Oh, and I went to Robyn's PaperCrate last night for some croppin' and I managed to do another page for my BOM. I am quite happy with it and I just love these Cherry Arte papers.






4 comments:

Cori said...

Oh my goodness, you have green grass there!!! I couldn't even focus on the blog, just kept scrolling back to see the green...
Too funny about Liam's faux pas - kids are so honest :)

Mary Pauls said...

Liam is so cute in all his soccer gear! Go Liam!!

As for his little oops, well it did sound funny, but I betcha he won't do that again! LOL!

And that layout is AMAZING Sabine. Next time on the island I must try and get to Robyn's new store!!!

Unknown said...

oMGosh...love those socce stories!!! too funny! my son is in soccer too...but...shhh, he's not as good as that yet...LOL!!! Love the LO...have to say my favourite part is the photo and the title...awesome!!!

I can barely get up at 8 on a good day...7am on a Sunday??? girl you're insane!!!! good night...have a great monday morn!!!

Anonymous said...

I like your scrapbooking style . This layout is so beautiful!

Ich mag die Farben und ich danke Dir für die Inspiration die Cherry-Arte Papiere zu verwenden. Ich habe davon noch so viele liegen :D

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

Jeani