February 4, 2007

We had a great time at the mall. Here are the girls in front of their favorite store - LaSenza girl. It's amazing how much money you can spend and only have a few things in the bag.

We browsed a lot of stores, looked at a lot of stuff and I think the girls did awesome with their shopping. They got matching hats, sweaters and shirts and even a pair of shoes each. They were both super happy! Oh to be a little girl again :)
We also ate a lot of food and ended the day with a big ice cream sunday from DQ! It was a great day. Totally enjoyed it.

And - I did get my ears pierced!! And it didn't even hurt, not one little bit. I like earrings - they just add a nice little sparkle. Now I have to wait 6 weeks before I can change them - looks like I have to go earring shopping as I have only 1 pair.


Aren't we all just soo cute??? The 'little' girls with matching hats and the 'big' girls with matching hats too!!! Girls just wanna have fun ;)


Today is a lazy day - I am just spending the day in front of the computer, trying to figure out that blogging stuff. I added what I wanted, but would love to add a picture to the top for the title - but so far no luck. If anybody knows how to do this - please let me know, I would soooo appreciate it.

EDIT: Jessi - thanks so much for you help with the banner!!! I could have never figured it out LOL.

Off to put on a pot of coffee and then I'll do some scrappin.

9 comments:

Patti said...

Hey Sabine!!!!
Nice to see you blogging! Will add you to my fav's list:)

The picture looks great!! Looks like you guys had a blast:)

Great job on the blog and your layouts are Marvelous!!

Mary Pauls said...

Wow, they're so cute!! They sure got a lot for their money!! Love this idea Sabine. The photo of the four of you is great!!

Unknown said...

sabine...so glad you joined the blogging world!!!! I can help you with a blog banner if you like!!! I just recently figured this out and know how frustrating it can be...so any info I can share...just let me know!!!I make my banners in photoshop and change the image size to 500 to 600 and save for web. here is the link to adding it...
http://serendipitypatchwork.blogspot.com/2006/08/how-to-create-personal-blog-banner.html
if you have anymore questions let me know and If I can help...I will!!!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! Sounds like an awesome day.

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!! way to go on the banner!!!

lacintha said...

Good going Sabine! And your banner is awsome!

Cori said...

Oooh, new earrings, now you have more places for bling! The pics are great, you and Margo look HOT! Happy Birthday, Paula!

Laura said...

Your blog looks great Sabine...love your banner (Jessi made mine). Your slide show is cool too. Looks like you guys had a blast shopping. I don't get to do that kinda stuff with the boys. Take care, see ya at the Patch.

Brenna said...

Great blog Sabine, looks fantastic.
Love your photos from the day at the mall, looks like so much fun.