February 3, 2007

Shopping Party

Today is the day of Paula's 'Shopping Party'. How very exciting :) She decided that she doesn't want a 'regular' party for her 8th birthday, she wants to go to the mall!! Just her and her best friend Cassie (well, and me as a chaperone of course). And so that I am not 'alone' she invited Margo as well. So, the four of us will head to Nanaimo today and spend the day at the mall. I mean, can it get any better??? She has a $40 gift card for LaSenza girl that she got for her christmas and she can't wait to finally spend it. This is gonna be fun. My kind of party LOL. She doesn't know it yet, but I am gonna have my ears pierced at the mall today - something that she is begging me to do (why, I don't know, bt she wants me to wear earrings), so, I am gonna do that. I hope it doesn't hurt LOL.
I will take my camera and document the day at the mall - I bet it'll make for a great page ;)
I will upload pics later.

I can't believe my little girl is old enough to be wanting a day at the mall ---- wohhooooooooo, this rocks!!

1 comment:

Mary Pauls said...

What a fun idea for a party!!