March 14, 2007

Day off

It's been a while since I had a day off (other than weekends of course), so it feels good and I am planning to scrap the morning away. Can't believe it's 10.30am already, time flies when you are having fun. I better get cracking, but that little Chameleon grabs my attention all the time, I could just sit there and watch it for hours. Liam decided that his name is Tony - girl or not LOL. I thought Tony is cute. So, Tony it is. We are taking him out a couple of times a day now and Liam is sooo good at it. And I think Tony likes Liam, as he never makes any trouble when Liam goes to take him out. I can't wait til Tony is bigger and easier to handle. This is gonna be so much fun. Best pet yet :)

Anyhow, enough rambleing, I am off to scrap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see what you create!!!! I have a lot that needs to get done scrap wise!! glad everyone is enjoying the new addition to the family...LOL!!! I will admire from afar...LOL!!! have a great night!!

Mary Pauls said...

So glad you're happy about the new addition to your family, but I'm with Jessi, I too will admire him from afar!! LOL!!