March 10, 2007

A new family member



Well, now that all of Liams fish are dead, he got his long awaited new pet - a little chameleon!! He - well actually she is the cutest thing ever! OMG soooo cute. Liam is on cloud 9 at the moment - well actually, we all are! I will take pics later and show here. The little thing is about 6 weeks old and it looks like she likes her new home. She is crawling around the leaf things, licking water and now we'll have to go and feed her some live crickets dipped in some kind of calcium powder.
This is gonna be fun!!




Okay, here she is - we watched her eat some crickets - totally wicked LOL. Hope I will get a good shot of that one day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute :) I wish you a lot of fun with your new family member :D

Unknown said...

very cool...can't show my son that or he'll want one..LOL!!! and it's only cool from afar!!! don't want one in my house...LOL!!! I know...total wimp!!! have a great day!!

Cori said...

OOoh, I love it!!! I had an anole chameleon when I was a kid. Yours is much cooler :)